Sheep & Goat Farming
Goat & Sheep with its multi-facet utility for wool, meat, milk, skins and manure, form an important component of rural economy particularly in the arid, semi-arid and mountainous areas of the country. It provides a dependable source of income to the shepherds through sale of wool and animals.
Many consumers see organic farms as an example of the “intact world” of farming and rural living. Agrienvironmental schemes support conversion from conventional towards organic farming. Only few know how difficult organic sheep and goat farming is from animal welfare, ecological and economic perspective. In addition to patience, good animal handling skills, and marketing ability, qualified professional and veterinary advice is crucial for successful, sustainable development.
Goldentrees provide complete infrastructural and maintenance support for Sheep & Goat farming with small investment & with assured returns.
- Visit our farm to have a clear visibility how things are taking place.
How it Works
Advantages / Features
- Alternative source of income for any individuals who are interested in animal farming.
- Start animal farming with just 1 lack,
- Fixed and assured source of income for short & long period of time.
- Free training to any goldentrees livestock traders
- Tax effective income
- Good quality of Indian Sheep’s & Goats
- Availability of good grazing ground & sufficient water source within the premises.
- Experienced & trained animal farming labours.
- Animals have their own insurance policy to cover any uncertain costs
- Spend your quality time with your family & kids at our farm & explaining them how animal farming is done and can explain them the importance & the opportunity within it.
Crop Pricing / Structure
- Register with Golden trees as a livestock investor
- Minimum investment is 1 lakh for 10 lambs.
- Complete Maintenance/Labour/Safety/Security of the lambs will be taken care by Golden trees with NO additional charges claimed to the investor.
- Average annual production will be tracked.
- Profit out of animals sold will be shared (Annually) with the trader as per the agreement norms.
- Profit Share 50-50 (Company & livestock trader)
Safety & Security
We carefully select the animals so that we can get better yield from them for better profits
The infrastructure of dairy farms are environment friendly for proper grazing of animals
Every animal has its own insurance policy in the farm to cover the uncertainties.
For complete protection of cattle, security guards are employed 24/7
The environment friendly infrastructure is built to ensure that feed can be cultivated within the secured premises
CCTV cameras are installed in the premises for tracking daily activities 24/7